maandag 2 augustus 2010

miTunes : Bruno Mars and Solange

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are. C'mon everyone loves Bruno Mars and was dying to see him solo. This is his debut song 'Just The Way You Are'.


Solange Knowles - T.O.N.Y. Im gonna be honost and say that i knew Beyonce's lil' sister Solange was into the whole singing career. I just didn't think it was good at all. A few years ago she had like these weird pop/ballad songs where her voice got al tuned up and shit. Now i found this old song she had, T.O.N.Y in live version. And you know how much i love those live acoustic sets! And this girl can SING ! This song reminds me of those old motown songs i used to love (I know right, like im 60 years old or something). So to me this is a big DO. And if you'd like to know ( I wasted 20 minutes of my life trying to find it but afterwards it seemed kinda simple ) but the song T.O.N.Y isn't about a guy. Tony stands for The Other Night whY? I could have been in love by now, if it wasn't for T.O.N.Y.. get it?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten