vrijdag 25 juni 2010

miTunes

Who knows me, knows i love those wannabe artists that post videos on youtube and can sing their butts off. Now, i made a little list of all videos i thought were dope enough to check out.


itsmePaulina - Besides the fact that they both are radical- and groovy-looking they can really jam.

HolyBoy at rawsession. I know he looks like an obese version of Usher at first, but trust me he aint.


These people totally got stuck in the 80's but i think they are cool. Rawsession rocks


Ortopilot - I posted some vid's from him on my last blog and he's awesome. But hey, anyone playing Paramore i think is awesome. That shows you how completely lame i am.

1 opmerking:

  1. Obese version of Usher; seriously the first thing that passed my mind

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen